Our Structured Mentor Programme
The MFAA Approved Mentor Programme is one of the most comprehensive, well rounded, 'how-to' programmes in the market.
This is a programme designed for you. New entrants can expect the structure and ongoing support they need to successfully achieve their goals.
This programme has ALL the key elements: Industry Compliance, Business Planning, Loan Products, Lending Structures, Marketing Strategies, Business Development and Financial Selling Skills.
It combines both "classroom" and "in the field" learning environments. For you, this means consistent, measurable, high performance results that really matter.
Participants will learn how to:
- Achieve their industry and lender accreditations.
- Write and review their Mortgage Broking Business Plan.
- Establish scalable business systems and support structures.
- Market and promote their business.
- Research, compare and explain different Home Loan products.
- Conduct Home Loan interviews.
- Write Home Loans.
- Cross sell complementary products and services.
- Manage client records.
- Stay in contact and service your client's ongoing financial needs.
- Generate ongoing referrals and leads.
Full support over the 2 years with:
- Mentor Programme workbooks and manuals from the MFAA.
- Monthly workshop sessions.
- Specially dedicated Lender Workshops.
- Expert presenter workshops on Business Development Strategies.
- Large range of downloadable tools, checklists, and tips.
- Assistance with loan scenarios.
- Assistance preparing for home loan interviews.
- Assistance preparing loan submissions.
- Validation of your first 12 loan applications prior to submission to the lender.
- Ongoing phone and email access to their dedicated Mentor.